do you think people should have certain speaking rights
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Much worse than that is the fact that America won't sign the Kyoto treaty. America is responsable for 25% of the world's greenhouse gas emissions! I know it would be bad for your economy, I understand that. But all the money in the world isn't going to help when the world starts crashing down.

That's for F'en sure. Our government are dumb fucks as far as the environment is concerned, but blaming the government is only part of the problem. A lot of the people here don't give a damn either. Like the other day in speech class we all had to come up with poll questions and one of them was about going in to the wildlife reserves in Alaska. I was the lone person to say no and every one else said yes.

Even worse, is this law they are trying to pass in Cali. More people over there are starting to use hybrid cars and the Gov. ain't getting their tax money from gas, so the they are trying to pass laws that will tax you for every mile you drive. :mad: What a way to help support less fuel consumption. Rolleyes
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by Blight - 02-15-2005, 02:35 PM