do you think people should have certain speaking rights
onizuka17711 Wrote:I have been in this country everywhere basically but the west coast, which I said I would like to check out before leaving here. It's not like I hate the U.S. and everything it stands for or anything, I just dislike living here. What's the matter with wanting to live somewhere else? It's nothing different than disliking a certain state. Take Wyoming for example. I don't hate the people who live their or their policies, I just wouldn't want to live there. And when have I ever made the U.S. out to be the bane of my existance or my personal scapegoat?

Well, like I said before, I wasn't aiming all my comments at you, just saying them for anyone that they apply. That is why I went down a paragraph after quoting you. But there isn?t anything wrong with wanting to live somewhere else; I want to go teach in Japan. So really we arguing about two different subjects, so we don't meet in the middle cause our ideas are of come from different areas of thinking. You are talking about physical geography and I was talking more about Society/Culture.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by Blight - 02-14-2005, 07:19 AM