do you think people should have certain speaking rights
Blight Wrote:I have a problem with people being disrespectful about their Nation. It isn't wrong to criticize our governments, that? would be your job as a citizen, but if you hate the country itself you better have a good reason, like it bent you over and F***** you or something. If you think there there is a problem and you don't try to do something about it, than don't hate the set of circumstances you put no effort into changing.

And even though the last few posts inspire this one, it has no particular direction in trajectory; just random spray, like that of a WWII German machinegun.
I don't disrespect the nation, I just dislike living here. It's not like I go around burning flags or anything :p . Then again, "hate" is sort of a strong word. I didn't mean that as in I hate the U.S. like terrorists do, but rather I hate the U.S. because I don't like living here. Perhaps it's nicer though on the west coast. I think I will try California before I leave the country. And as far as change, it's sort of hard to explore the rest of the country when I'm still 15 :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by onizuka17711 - 02-11-2005, 10:03 PM