do you think people should have certain speaking rights
i think a persons rights are a good thing but i also think people take them way to far. It's just like the phrase just because you can do something it doesen't mean you should. i guess i was just saying it's crazy to let people start up these huge debates about things they have know idea about in an age where in a half hour you could be decently educated on the facts with just a trip to the library or a internet connection.

I think the only way for us to really utalize our rights is to put other people in front of us. if i wanted to go say how much i have black people (which i don't) but if i did shouldn't i be treating them the way i want to be treated.

It's not even so much a tolerance issue as it is a decent human issue.

IF i really did think black people were inferior i would say something like...... I know that i am better then a black person is and i have done my research on crime and blah blah blah whatever but it's too bad i wish they were equal to me (crime was a steriotype and in no way do i think anyone of a different color is inferior to me) but yeah you get the point. You can be wrong in my eyes and still place a well done argument for your side and im cool with that. Just please know what your talking about or don't talk at all.
Cyrus

Messages In This Thread
do you think people should have certain speaking rights - by Cyrus - 02-09-2005, 08:03 PM