PlayStation 3 to be unveiled before E3
Schultz Wrote:Thats the problem LE.. The current generation of Consoles is fully able to do everything you have just stated..

Also for your Info LE Xbox next or what ever they call it probably won't have TV recording feature's as thats where the Windows Media Center edition PC comes into play especially with Xbox extensions so you can play your recorded movies from Windows Media Center on your Xbox.

2nd Sony released a Playstation / DVR already in Japan so that people wouldn't expect them to put it into the Ps3 as you can already pick that up. So don't expect that at all either..

Truthfully i don't think we will see a huge jump in how games look with the new consoles. The gaming world has really hit a "pleateu" of the looks of games and i don't think we will see anything in quailty jump as we are used to seeing in the past. Personally i am not going to hold my breath for anything truely revolutionary in the next gen. Just will be the same thing just with larger numbers..

Yeah i remember the PSX that was going to be released here but never picked up maybe it was the price, i was just saying it would be cool if they incorpated the feature into the new consoles making it an ultimate cosole that can do a lot more then past systems. like when the ps2 launched they had so much planned, music concerts with there 360' camera i remember that demo at E3 they filmed it with that camera and let you explore the booth also showed some demos of concerts recorded with that camera also some videos in a car where you could look around.

im just thinking if they want to make these new consoles new and diffrent they are going to experiment with new things and Tivo is hot and it might be apart of the new consoles, no one will know till they come out.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Messages In This Thread
PlayStation 3 to be unveiled before E3 - by Last Exile - 02-08-2005, 02:49 PM