DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info!
I have been playing Dragonball Z Budokai 3 for a while now I wanted to know a few hard questions Thanks for any info you can give me.

Q1 How much of a boost does Metal Cooler get? (as opposed too the normal 100%).

Q2 Which human is the best? And are they worth useing?

Q3 Does the fact that Super Saiyajin's turn back too normal a disavantage when compared to Cell who is always transformed.

Q4 What happens if Majin Vegeta uses Final Explosion on an enemy who has a Senzu Bean?

Q5 In this game Super Vegito is 1% stronger than SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta. Is this right in the anime?

Q6 How the hell did Broly stand a chance against Gogeta in the intro? The game seems to say that Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Why!?

Q7 Does Kaioken X times the user? If so then Cell should have used it to beat SSJ2 Gohan.

Q8 How strong is fusion supposed to be? And is Goten and trunks fusion name Gotrunks? It's just that I play a DBZ game in Itailan or Spanish and that was his name. And Vegeto was called Vigeto.

Q9 Why is Janemba not in this game and yet Gogeta is?

Q10 Why did they take out the made up fusions? I would have liked Cell fused with Super Buu (they have the same height).

Q11 This is a stupid question but how tall is Broly supposed to be?

Q12 This is an even stupider question. Who's taller Gogeta or Vegeto? In the Gogeta fusion Goku is the main element and Goku is bigger.

Q13 This is my final question. Can Potaro fuse anyone together? Like Broly fused with Krillin? Krilly (LOL!)

Thanks for any info you can give too me.
-Kanon!!

Messages In This Thread
DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info! - by Black Howling - 01-15-2005, 06:52 PM
DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info! - by Puppet Master - 01-15-2005, 07:41 PM
DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info! - by Black Howling - 01-15-2005, 07:54 PM
DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info! - by Black Howling - 01-16-2005, 12:47 AM
DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info! - by Puppet Master - 01-18-2005, 08:38 AM