Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DBZ BK3 fanatics I need info!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Dragonball Z Budokai 3 for a while now I wanted to know a few hard questions Thanks for any info you can give me.

Q1 How much of a boost does Metal Cooler get? (as opposed too the normal 100%).

Q2 Which human is the best? And are they worth useing?

Q3 Does the fact that Super Saiyajin's turn back too normal a disavantage when compared to Cell who is always transformed.

Q4 What happens if Majin Vegeta uses Final Explosion on an enemy who has a Senzu Bean?

Q5 In this game Super Vegito is 1% stronger than SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta. Is this right in the anime?

Q6 How the hell did Broly stand a chance against Gogeta in the intro? The game seems to say that Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Why!?

Q7 Does Kaioken X times the user? If so then Cell should have used it to beat SSJ2 Gohan.

Q8 How strong is fusion supposed to be? And is Goten and trunks fusion name Gotrunks? It's just that I play a DBZ game in Itailan or Spanish and that was his name. And Vegeto was called Vigeto.

Q9 Why is Janemba not in this game and yet Gogeta is?

Q10 Why did they take out the made up fusions? I would have liked Cell fused with Super Buu (they have the same height).

Q11 This is a stupid question but how tall is Broly supposed to be?

Q12 This is an even stupider question. Who's taller Gogeta or Vegeto? In the Gogeta fusion Goku is the main element and Goku is bigger.

Q13 This is my final question. Can Potaro fuse anyone together? Like Broly fused with Krillin? Krilly (LOL!)

Thanks for any info you can give too me.
1. ?
2A/B. IDK/No
3. Cells easy if your good
4. Never had it happen
6.Brolys the legendary Super Saiyan of legend....
7. ?
8. ? and its Gotenks [Gotrunks LMFAO funny shit..]
9. Movie hasnt been released but Gogeta is in Dragon Ball GT is my guess but I could be wrong
10. Ask them
11. Taller than Kakarot
12. No
Puppet Master Wrote:1. ?
2A/B. IDK/No
3. Cells easy if your good
4. Never had it happen
6.Brolys the legendary Super Saiyan of legend....
7. ?
8. ? and its Gotenks [Gotrunks LMFAO funny shit..]
9. Movie hasnt been released but Gogeta is in Dragon Ball GT is my guess but I could be wrong
10. Ask them
11. Taller than Kakarot
12. No

You do know that when you turn SSJ your attack goes up! In the Spanish or Italian version (or something) of Hyper Dimension Gotenks is called Gotrunks. To the best of my memory. And are you saying that Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? And what I meant in Q3 is that when you only have 1 Ki bar and your a SSJ you turn back to base. But Cell in Perfect from doesn't. So I was wondering how much of an advantage that is.
Black Howling Wrote:Q4 What happens if Majin Vegeta uses Final Explosion on an enemy who has a Senzu Bean?

Although I can't answer this question I just had to say this. It is something that has bugged me for a long time. Just call them Senzu. Sen in this case means hermit Zu means bean. Calling them Senzu beans is really redundant. Hermit bean bean. See what I mean? Wink
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:Although I can't answer this question I just had to say this. It is something that has bugged me for a long time. Just call them Senzu. Sen in this case means hermit Zu means bean. Calling them Senzu beans is really redundant. Hermit bean bean. See what I mean? Wink

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Senzu Bean... Cool
Black Howling Wrote:You do know that when you turn SSJ your attack goes up! In the Spanish or Italian version (or something) of Hyper Dimension Gotenks is called Gotrunks. To the best of my memory. And are you saying that Broly is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? And what I meant in Q3 is that when you only have 1 Ki bar and your a SSJ you turn back to base. But Cell in Perfect from doesn't. So I was wondering how much of an advantage that is.

Yeah i do know your attack power goes up. I saw something that had info for the game power wise based on the charcters and levels. SS4 and all that so I will see if I can find that again. But as far as Cell goes once again one of the main reasons that he is easy is the fact that getting back to a higher level of power isnt all that hard in my experience anyways. Never really had it happen to me though. The advantage the opponet gets all depends on the player...