What is the worst day of your life?
I can't pinpoint one exact day but here are the worst times I can recall ATM...

I would have to say the worst days of my entire life spanned over a week outside of the days I lost family I mean. Anyways it was sometime in September of 2002 I believe and I was deeply depressed and wanted to die but that's not where it ended. I nearly poked my own damn eye out not going into details but that really sucked. It was around that exact time that my mind finally shattered for the final time.

Another day would have to be when Maco?[sp?] The car painting company called my house and said my car went through a damn wall but the reality is that they let someone drive it and cut their own wall with a jigsaw.

The only other three days I can remember other than the day I got fired were the days my great grandmother died and the day I knew my Grandmother died before anyone said anything. My Nephew was the trigger of my other remebered day of misery as well as my nieces two days in that the first was when her dog was POISONED obviously but no hard proof Sad ...I know that was it but her dog was in critical condition and yeah it may sound weird but I was extremely worried about that and than she was forced to get rid of her dog because of my pain in the ass nephew...

Yeah you asked for one but theres just a LOT...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
What is the worst day of your life? - by Blight - 12-19-2004, 08:56 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by Puppet Master - 12-19-2004, 09:07 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by Gemini - 12-19-2004, 10:13 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by r00ster - 12-19-2004, 10:19 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by 074ku - 12-20-2004, 05:25 AM
What is the worst day of your life? - by evilomar - 12-20-2004, 12:29 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by takumi25 - 12-20-2004, 03:10 PM
What is the worst day of your life? - by Nina182B - 12-20-2004, 04:48 PM