Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you.
Zagatto Wrote:Wow... that little freak really made an impact on the forum.
He got me to perform a perma-ban and you guys can't seem to stop talking about him even though he's gone.

And Ryo... didn't I hear a rumour that you were trading DVDs with jugdish in your spare time.... I'm sure that the rumour said that you guys were best of friends... Big Grin :p Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin

oh yeah... stop appologizing all the time.

I was going to lock this forum too but it looks like everyone needs a place to talk about the little twerp even now that he's gone so I'll leave it open.

Yes, there was a rumor that CA was next to his house in Australia and that I walked over

to his house to trade DVDs with him. Jugs needs to stop lying and tell truth for once. As

for being friends, Ha thats a laugh. tried to be nice to him online, especially when he

declared peace with me and Onizuka. Then he goes off on a tangent of lies and starts

harassing me. Me friends with someone who has no respect for others? That will be the

day. Hope this isn't too much like a flame as I'm just trying to state facts here.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Messages In This Thread
Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you. - by rav96 - 12-18-2004, 04:33 AM
Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you. - by Ryo of Inferno - 12-18-2004, 02:23 PM