Is Devil May Cry 3 going to be better than Ninja Gaiden
Since nobody has played Devil May Cry 3 yet, I think its a little premature to be asking which game is better, wait untill DMC3 is actually out and people have had time to gauge it. But its fine as Dante or Hayabusa coolness thread.

Hmm... Dante has that fashion model, white hair slow motion gun, snk style, almost a gay boy, but is too cool thing going on, with the matrix-ish trench-coat combining everything that is "cool" about modern movies and anime culture combined. And Hayabusa is more like the traditional silent Ninja of the shadows that could kill with one slash, yet he retains his own individual style and personality, you could always tell Hayabusa from other ninjas. Difficult to say, I'd probably give it to Hayabusa, I mean he has been around alot longer, and Ninjas are always cool.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan

Messages In This Thread
Is Devil May Cry 3 going to be better than Ninja Gaiden - by Ryujin - 12-13-2004, 11:29 AM