Who's the most over-powered anime person ever?
Is it that you have never seen DBZ or that you have heard of DBZ but never seen it? Well in case you haven't seen DBZ. Most of the people can destroy a planet near the start of the anime. By half way through the people are 20 to 50 times stronger than they were at the start. So much so that someone from the start could not even hurt someone from half way through even if they we sleeping! Bullets can't hurt anyone,a fire ball is about the size of a city and can destory a planet, The anime stall's alot when you are waiting for something to happen, everone in DBZ has super muscles! All the humans carhacters are outclassed by everone else! Aliens, Androids, Monsters etc...You just feel bad for them! The DBZ world has a power level thing in which the higher the number the stronger, faster and better you are. Like Goku at the start has a power level of like 600. By half way it's about 1000000000! Thats pertty much all you need to know about DBZ.

The reason I said Goku is over-powered is because someone like Vash who has a giant cannon on his arm would do nothing to Goku. I am not a fan boy. Goku is simply that damn over powered! And if you don't believe me ask anyone else who has seen DBZ they should agree......hopefully!
-Kanon!!

Messages In This Thread
Who's the most over-powered anime person ever? - by Black Howling - 12-08-2004, 12:21 PM