Who's the most over-powered anime person ever?
At almost any point someone was stronger than Goku. Radzits was three times stronger than Goku when he first appeared. And even Cell at his weakest was stronger than SSJ Goku.

When Majin Buu first appeared he and SSJ3 Goku were about even. When Goku and Vegeta fused into Vigeto. Super Buu had absorbed Goten, Piccollo, Kid Trunks, Krillen, Gohan, Yamcha and Tien. So yes he was a hell of alot stronger than Goku! Even if Super Buu had only absorbed Gohan he still would have riped apart Goku (because Gohan was Mystic. And Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku). If Super Buu on his own was stronger than Majin Buu I think he might have won without having absorbed anyone.

I feel kind of stupid for making this topic. Vegeta with a power level of 15000 destroyed a planet with two fingers! SSJ3 Goku has a power level of 30000000/60000000! No one from another anime can beat Goku! Hmmm.....something a little fairer should be can anyone beat Yamcha? (during the Saiyajin Saga). At least it's possible!

P.S. I think when Buu absorbed the humans he actually got weaker! It happend to Cell when he absorbed Krillen. If anyone is a fan of DBZ can you answer this question?
-Kanon!!

Messages In This Thread
Who's the most over-powered anime person ever? - by Black Howling - 12-08-2004, 11:05 AM