Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
True_Believer Wrote:Hi everyone hope all are well and have been having fun on the forum, im just sorry i cant post ore often. im doing Ok i guess, maybe a bit dipressed still but trying to snap ot of it.i just find myself waiting for his emails and its been so long since ive had one from him, it just makes me feel weird and sad again, i dont want to but it just does. Rolleyes
my my Batz your self harm sounds dangerous so please take care, and how did you know i was from rance Andromeda18_??? Big Grin oh nd Sweet_MArie i hope the pills you bought work and look after yourself Big Grin
oh and hello to all the fellow newbies ^_^
Its only natural to feel depressed like that, I just finally started feeling better after me and my cheating bitch girlfriend broke up. You need to get out, meet some new people, and just let him go. You would feel sooooo much better. There tons of fish in the sea. You seem like a very kind person and I am sure that a lot of guys would kill to date you. So, simply, be happy! Smile
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Messages In This Thread
Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio - by onizuka17711 - 12-07-2004, 10:13 PM