Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
True_Believer Wrote:Sweet_Marie learning to love yourself is like one of the hardest things ever. im just so insecure, i was thinking of posting a picture but not sure probably wont wish i could get rid of my chubiness

Wow,you know it is very much true.I have had my share of problems with both a few years ago.Through the ages 12-15 I was chubby.and I did not like it because all of my sisters were seriously skinny.We are talking size 0-1 with a belt..but I went of a diet and exercized every day and lost 35-40 pounds and now I am normal right in my weight catagory..Hehehe,but I still very much like to eat healthy I eat salads all the time.and I have been thinking of loosing weight for the heck of it.I mostly want to get toned again.I have been sitting and watching to much anime and on the computer to often.got to get rid of the little bit of chub from all the Holiday snacks....lol..Marie..^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~

Messages In This Thread
Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio - by Sweet_Marie - 11-27-2004, 10:28 PM