Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hehe,I know I am kinda late but I really like the nice guys..I have never dated anyone yet because like someone mentioned before most guys now a days are *beep*/*awefully blarg*..anyways I am waiting for a nice guy to come along and sweep me off my feet..Until then I am in no rush...and this sounds stupid but I fully believe that there is only but one out there for me and I am waiting for him.because people always remember their first love and I don't want any of my love to go to anyone else but him.. :o

And TRUE,I have read this whole thread includeing what you said..but I am not to good at giving out advice..but all I can say is learn to always love yourself and believe and look in your heart..and do not believe pretty words/you are the only/I don't like sex/you are the most beautiful/...guys say stuff to catch you.don't fall for it..Look for actions not just flattery..Well,that is the only thing I can say......That and I would be anyone's friend that needs/wants one...Marie ^_^

they be some wise word indeed Big Grin
but not all women be as pure of heart as you and for some innate reason like the shit heads :confused:
but then again there are the ones that wait...guess thats what im doin..and kinda have found her...kinda though...not really 100% sure what love feels like yet...though she be far...but im in it for he long haul..when you do find the one i hope you gain everything you are waiting for..but rember everyone has there falliures and be warry of setting a pedastool that no one can reach. if you get what im saying Smile otherwise the one you find may feel like they are never enough for you.
and yeah like 99% guys say soo much crap just to get "in there" Rolleyes like ive always said "actions speak louder than words"
PS. guys even if they may have a low sexdrive as i, they have one nonetheless. so dont put it against em Testosterone makes us wanna hump and fight Rolleyes Wink but its if they take actions on it that counts..just thought i'd add that if a guy evr say yeah i hate sex...ive not experienced t yet but allready know i'll probly like it :o Smile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Messages In This Thread
Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio - by rav96 - 11-25-2004, 11:43 PM