Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
rav96 Wrote:but then again most "chicks" from what ive seen like the shit heads
who

"treat em mean keep em keen"

most of the time Nice guys finish last Sad

Hehe,I know I am kinda late but I really like the nice guys..I have never dated anyone yet because like someone mentioned before most guys now a days are *beep*/*awefully blarg*..anyways I am waiting for a nice guy to come along and sweep me off my feet..Until then I am in no rush...and this sounds stupid but I fully believe that there is only but one out there for me and I am waiting for him.because people always remember their first love and I don't want any of my love to go to anyone else but him.. :o

And TRUE,I have read this whole thread includeing what you said..but I am not to good at giving out advice..but all I can say is learn to always love yourself and believe and look in your heart..and do not believe pretty words/you are the only/I don't like sex/you are the most beautiful/...guys say stuff to catch you.don't fall for it..Look for actions not just flattery..Well,that is the only thing I can say......That and I would be anyone's friend that needs/wants one...Marie ^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~

Messages In This Thread
Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio - by Sweet_Marie - 11-25-2004, 08:32 PM