Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
Ok now!!!

hey there Michele..its me i said hi before but didnt read the post...well im bored...or should that be procastinatinng from doin my stooopid dissertation!!!

thus i read your essay Wink :p

you said you dont make friends easy but are social when you get the chance...Confusing but i thi i get what you mean...hmmm about lack of confidence i think alot of people have bouts of that through out life. i myself am more than well acustomed with that and still havin issues Rolleyes so your not the only one

eek long distance can be hard...if not very and about 99% of people you tell will say. it will never work. theres a reason they say that bt its not a God written law. at the end of the day you gotta do some soul searching, its sounds like you are gettin depressed and that bad.

do you really think this guy is "the one", ive had similar experience and it does truelly sucks esp when your not sure where you stand with the other person. its hard but you have to hang in there. one step at a time

im not gonna judge..you follow w/e you wanna..mind or heart...its YOUR LIFE
ULTIMATELY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

people will help you but YOU have to reach YOUR hand out

just say

dont go into the self pity cycle...its soo easily done when you dont realise it...

No one said Lifes easy! no one says Loves easy!

PS. i can believe a beautiful gal saying that she doesnt like sex (hmmm its weird to realise for a man to know)
but no way is a guy not gonna like Sex unless they were sexuually abused or something!!!
he sounds like he may be playin you...but thats my humble opinion coz i dont know him!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Messages In This Thread
Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio - by rav96 - 11-23-2004, 03:17 PM