Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic
Seeing I have writers block for Shades of Grey, I'm starting a new project. Please, tell me what you honestly think. These are the two paragraphs I just wrote, and I enjoy them muchly.

Biohazard Experimental
Chapter I

Sitting at the head of the cramped little office, Drace Evans twirled a pencil between two fingers. It had been four weeks since Raccoon City was destroyed. The whole room was tense; it seemed to fill the atmosphere. S.T.A.R.S. was a government founded law enforcement organization, but it seemed that in the recent weeks that their funding was slipping away; faster each day. Everyone in S.T.A.R.S. was getting worried, especially after the problems that Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton had already gone through. ?Could we be next?? seemed to be the local collective thought.

Liquid orbs of forest gazed over the others in the room ? mostly members of Delta team. There was Kasuval Mironov, the S.T.A.R.S. Delta team sniper; Jennifer Stanley, Delta?s resident medic; Angelic Frasier, Delta?s main pilot, but also trained in field artillery; Jonathan Zanlor, Delta?s explosives expert; and finally Eriks Langley, Delta?s weapon?s expert, and second in command.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Messages In This Thread
Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic - by Shinn Asuka - 09-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic - by Batz Kage - 09-20-2002, 07:38 PM
Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic - by Shinn Asuka - 09-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic - by Batz Kage - 09-22-2002, 09:41 AM