Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Biohazard (Resident Evil) fanfic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing I have writers block for Shades of Grey, I'm starting a new project. Please, tell me what you honestly think. These are the two paragraphs I just wrote, and I enjoy them muchly.

Biohazard Experimental
Chapter I

Sitting at the head of the cramped little office, Drace Evans twirled a pencil between two fingers. It had been four weeks since Raccoon City was destroyed. The whole room was tense; it seemed to fill the atmosphere. S.T.A.R.S. was a government founded law enforcement organization, but it seemed that in the recent weeks that their funding was slipping away; faster each day. Everyone in S.T.A.R.S. was getting worried, especially after the problems that Rebecca Chambers and Barry Burton had already gone through. ?Could we be next?? seemed to be the local collective thought.

Liquid orbs of forest gazed over the others in the room ? mostly members of Delta team. There was Kasuval Mironov, the S.T.A.R.S. Delta team sniper; Jennifer Stanley, Delta?s resident medic; Angelic Frasier, Delta?s main pilot, but also trained in field artillery; Jonathan Zanlor, Delta?s explosives expert; and finally Eriks Langley, Delta?s weapon?s expert, and second in command.
Very nice opening :twisted: , post when you get more it's going to be interesting to hear some FanFic on the Resident Evil/Biohazard series!! :twisted:
I'm no expert writer (infact I'm making a low B or high C in English Honors), but so far it's seems really cool (a.k.a. Neato!)

Writer's block does suck!

Shades of Grey? What's that a bigger project of yours?
Interesting. Can you make Jill and Barry hook up? I thought it might have happened in the first one. :wink:
Shades of Grey is my Gundam Wing fanfiction. www.Quatre.nu/sog

And, Steve, No Tongue Barry sees Jill as his younger sister. Chris and Jill are lovers. End of Story.
But Chris and Rebecca will do the hanky panky a little later on. I think it should be half Resodent Evil and half Melrose Place. :mrgreen:
I once tried to make a Gundam Wing fanfic, but mine turned out kind of like G Gundam.
I used about the same weapons, although I had never heard of G Gundam at the time.

Beam Hands=Shinning Fingers
Yo-Yo=Chain & Ball
ect. I don't remember most of it, mainly because it was to childish.
So I moved on to "bigger & better things". In others words things I wasn't good enough to write.
But, now I'm happy to say I've found a story I'm good with. Although I haven't wrote anything in a long time, which means I'll probably end up ask people around here which way the plot should be headed.
Always make it a soap opera. That's what I'm here for!!!! :mrgreen: