Neon Genesis is the directors cuts/ or Platinum collection worth getting??
Hi i have the Orginal set and EoE and Death and Rebirth(which i considered a HUGE RIPPOFF only worth somthing for the MAGI archives) and i was wondering is the directors cut DVD's (2) worth geting because of the new scenes ?? im only lookin for a few answers like where adam is which i read was in ikari's hand??? but if anyone has any insite on what would be recommended if you already own the orginal collection that would be awsome!!!
i just dont know if i should just get the directors cuts of 21-23 and 24-26 or start collecting the platinum even tho i herd there is nothing really new other than some video enhacments which doesnt really matter to me!!!! also on the directors cuts the new scenes are not on the deaht and rebirth dvd are they??
im leaning my way towards just geitn the 2 director cuts dvds and i can finally finish my Dvd NGE collection

thanks aBunch
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???

Messages In This Thread
Neon Genesis is the directors cuts/ or Platinum collection worth getting?? - by Spike_8 - 11-07-2004, 10:15 AM