Saber Marionette J - Who loves all or most of it?
Having dutifully searched for threads concerning this anime, I only found old ones, so I hope that starting a new thread is acceptable.

Being new here, I hope that it is okay to post threads of this type.

I am asking for people's opinions of an anime series, in this case, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette Again, and Saber Marionette J-X. Not a specific rip, just how you like the plot, characters, and the anime in general. Not so focused on the technical aspects, as those are covered in the reviews on this site, but if you want to say something technical, that is welcome, too.

I would prefer not to know plot spoilers. What I'm interested in are more broad sketches, such as, is the first series the only one worth watching? Is the OVA that bad? Can one watch J and feel satisfied, or does one have to watch J-X? What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of the series? What are your favorite and least favorite characters? Do you feel that J-X has a satisfactory ending?

I have these on order, so before they arrive, (in fact, I still have time to cancel my order if enough people here say, AVOID!) I'd love to know what anyone thinks of this series.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Messages In This Thread
Saber Marionette J - Who loves all or most of it? - by skylark - 10-08-2004, 09:37 PM