I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment
Oh well all the media companies are all same. No they are not criminals since they didn't break any laws, but you figure for charging such a price there would be some obvious QA. Mislabelled disc got out, obviously no QA tested any of the manufacture disc before it got on the market. And this doesn't just apply to animes where companys are generally not that big. Take a look at Lucas, they released Star Wars trilogy on DVD with music scores reversed on the rear surround channcel. And they claim it is a creative intent! Now that is simply pure disregard for customers. When all they are thinking is put the disc out without a bit of care just to check out the manufactured disc just to see if they are what they should be. They are not like a few frame is bad type mistakes, they generally a reasonably big mistakes. But rather no one in the company would take the time and effort to bother. Sure Manga/Bandai offered to fix the problem, but I can tell you, that's only because they have a small market. If they are like Lucas, they'd claim that's an (artistic intent) too to give you DTS quality instead of 5.1. Heh... anyway be glad, at least Manga/Bandai is fixing the problem and you got your solutions too. I can only feel for those who purchased the Star Wars DVDs.

Messages In This Thread
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 12:14 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 12:58 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 01:02 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 01:20 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 01:33 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 07:58 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 10-02-2004, 07:37 AM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 10-02-2004, 07:43 AM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Fenix - 10-06-2004, 08:38 PM
I was ripped off by Manga Entertainment - by Sam - 09-30-2004, 12:49 PM