Nintendo DS : Release and Final Box Revealed
i see it as DS is coming out sooner and thats the one ill get and also if the psp is 300 or more ill pass till the price drops. also i bet the battery life on the psp will die faster cause of the huge screen and having to spin a small disc on the back and also depending on what you are doing like watching a psp dvd or playing a game i bet games drain the battery more then anything.

the DS has two screens but it also manages the power well so it doesnt wate alot.
* Battery & Power Management (of the DS)
The battery is rechargeable and the unit features a low-energy-consumption design. The DS also has Power Management functions of Sleep mode and Standby mode. In Sleep mode, players can stop and resume game play whenever they like. If the user receives a message from a friend or user nearby, DS activates itself from Standby mode.

i know myself ill get every new system on the block so its just a matter of time and prices. i want to see offical prices for games and systems for both parties i know nintendos DS price but not for games yet.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Messages In This Thread
Nintendo DS : Release and Final Box Revealed - by Last Exile - 10-03-2004, 05:11 PM