Do you watch R1's as you buy them, or once you have the full set?
Japschin Wrote:Yup! I wait till I have the entire sets then I watch them. Therefore, I have a big backlog right now. I havn't even watched a lot of the complete sets I have, let alone the incomplete ones. Been really lazy and busy these few months. I don't really like to watch volumes as they are released because sometimes it takes quite long for the next volume to be out. I don't want to have to be wondering, "Eh.....what happened before?" while watching the new dvd.

Usually, I only buy sets which I will like. Once in awhile, there will be 1 or 2 sets that I won't like but wth, it's just a few sets. Either I force myself to give them a 2nd chance or I'll just sell/trade them away.

yep sounds like you the R1's of blue sub i bought from you were all brand new and i guess you never watched those. hell i havent still either. i usualy watch them as i get them and then watch them all again once i have the whole set. like i will for last exile cause i have forgot what has happened so far all the anime i watch is blending together in my mind so its like there all one series. sad but true.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Messages In This Thread
Do you watch R1's as you buy them, or once you have the full set? - by Last Exile - 09-20-2004, 07:44 PM