New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2
Well I'm a big fan of FFVII so I personally would not mind a sequel, but the risk is that they could mess it up, which is why they have decided to make Advent Children instead of a direct sequel, which is cool with me, but that decision has a smell of "fear of failure" from it. I would definatly pick up a remake of FFVII if one was ever made, I think that would be great if done right.

As for spin off's to FFVII, well as long as they turn out to be good games then I have no problem with them, but to be honest I think square have been riding on the success of FFVII for a long time now so they might as well make some stuff for the fans, even if they are only doing it to milk the FFVII cash cow.

I've not played FFX-2, and I don't intend to because I don't like the look of it, but this is hardly a true sequel, it does not follow the same mechanics as the 1st game and is more like a little fanboy spin-off so that little pervy kids or young girls can dress up their favourite female characters in different outfits.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan

Messages In This Thread
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by meoryo - 09-17-2004, 10:06 PM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Ryujin - 09-20-2004, 05:42 AM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Gemini - 09-20-2004, 07:23 AM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Gemini - 09-20-2004, 01:06 PM