Do you watch R1's as you buy them, or once you have the full set?
What do you, hereby referred to as "the people", normally do in terms of your R1 watching habits? When a series is being released, when buying them volume by volume, do you watch each volume as it comes out... or wait until you have the full set, and watch the show without having to wait a month or two in between volumes?

I've been doing the latter... which makes me wonder how many sets I have on the go, that I won't even like after collecting 6-10volumes. :eek: Thank goodness for ebay.

I've pondered starting to watch volume by volume... to possibly save myself buyer's remorse down the road... but I think waiting a month after every 3-6 episodes of a show would drive me mad.

I've also noticed a trend, in that some distributors seem to be releasing Complete sets... or full seasons now... after doing the volume to volume thing (Inu Yasha Season 1, or the upcoming Witch Hunter Robin Complete Set )... so I might have to start going that route so the individual volumes don't sit there taunting me to watch them before I have the whole show.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection

Messages In This Thread
Do you watch R1's as you buy them, or once you have the full set? - by r00ster - 09-19-2004, 01:16 PM