New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2
animefan777x Wrote:I was wondering what everyone thought of the new Final Fantasy VII spinoff. In case you haven't heard yet it's called Final FantasyVII: Dirge Of Cerberus and it features Vincent as the main character. Personally I don't think they should make sequels to the Final Fantasy series, especially after the disaster of Final Fantasy X-2. So I was wondering your thoughts on the game.

Also you can find screenshots on http://www.the-magicbox.com if you are interested.

Well, I have to disagree with you. I think Final Fantasy X-2 is far from being a disaster (but I did get the 100% completion...) and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. Besides, don't you think that just because you didn't like a particular sequel that doesn't mean you're not going to like another one? It's going to be a sequel but also a new game which you might end up liking. You've got to give Square some credit. I for one can hardly wait to see the beautiful world of FFVII with gorgeous graphics, not to mention the fact that Vincent's my favourite FFVII character.

tsunami Wrote:Square is letting the fame go to their heads. Vincient was cool kinda like Yuffie and Cait Sith were. :p But come on does FF7 really need a sequel?

No, FFVII doesn't really need a sequel, it's an amazing game on its own. However, Square is doing all of this at the fans' request. Fans have been begging for a remake of the game (or something of the sort) for years! And again I say, just because it's a sequel it doesn't mean it's not going to be good. After all Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 are prequels to FFVII and most people had no complaints concerning FFX.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by meoryo - 09-17-2004, 10:06 PM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Andromeda18_ - 09-18-2004, 04:19 PM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Ryujin - 09-20-2004, 05:42 AM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Gemini - 09-20-2004, 07:23 AM
New Final Fantasy VII Spinoff for PS2 - by Gemini - 09-20-2004, 01:06 PM