Aquarian Age Vol.1
How long are you guys going to keep this up? Every post LE makes Vicious responds to, politely, but with an sarcastic undertone. LE takes offence and we have another thread ruined.

This is both your faults (please, no he started its ok?) and you should stop ussing this board for your personal vendetta's or just make one thread and battle it out. If you can't do this than just don't post in each others threads but you guys are bringing your lame argument in every thread either one of you posts in. If I'm the only one who's tired of this than tell me so and I'll shut up but I think there are more people getting annoyed with this.

Vicious, this is an HK board and if you are going to argue anyone who says something bad about R1's or ADV you should quit your dayjob cause that's going to continue as long as this site exists. Most people who come here don't love R1's or ADV for that matter. I know you mean well and only want to open peoples eyes that R1 is not THAT expensive but in all your attempts I don't think you have succeded once, you just made e-enemies. Plus most of the people you had these discussions with weren't worth your time anyway cause you could see from their first post that they aren't going to change. I've seen you write many times that you don't bring your arguments into other threads. Time to keep your word.

LE, please learn how to spell. Its selfish that you say you don't care about it much because we are the ones who have to read your posts and try to decipher what you are saying. It makes you look like a little brat. You won't earn respect (if thats possible) on this board with crappy posts like yours and noone will take you serious. Thats why noone came to your "rescue" in your arguments with Vicious and it seemed like everyone was against you.

Now please, try to stay out of eachothers way.

Messages In This Thread
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Last Exile - 09-13-2004, 10:40 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Vicious - 09-14-2004, 07:05 AM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Last Exile - 09-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Vicious - 09-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Last Exile - 09-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Vicious - 09-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Elcoholic - 09-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Vicious - 09-15-2004, 06:19 AM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Last Exile - 09-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Vicious - 09-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Aquarian Age Vol.1 - by Elcoholic - 09-16-2004, 05:08 AM