Life is viewtiful. Opinons of Viewtiful Joe.
Robojack Wrote:There's a reason why Sony retained the design of the PS1 Dual Shock to be used with the Dual Shock 2, and it's not because they were lazy. Most console gamers I know, regardless of being Xbox or Gamecube owners, agree that the Dual Shock 2 is a fantastic design. It's durable, it's remains comfortable over long periods of time, the size is just right (particularly for my asian hands), and the button layout is ideal for most games. It doesn't feel or look too much like a toy (like Gamecube's), and it's not too beefy (even Xbox's S-controller doesn't feel right).

The PS controller is ok, but it sucks with 2d fighting games. We all know damn well the Japanese Sega Saturn controller was the best damn pad ever made for home systems. Screw feeling the rumble pack or the dual shock, give me some good controller design. Even fucking capcom designed their Street Fighter 15th Anniversary controller after the Saturn.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

Messages In This Thread
Life is viewtiful. Opinons of Viewtiful Joe. - by evilomar - 09-13-2004, 07:45 PM