Life is viewtiful. Opinons of Viewtiful Joe.
Back when the Dreamcast was the only console with Marvel vs. Capcom 2, I used to play fine with the ASCII 6- button pad for the Dreamcast. Of course when I went to the arcade I didn't mind playing the arcade version using the joystick. My Sonson, Cable, and random character team could get up some pretty good winning streaks. At home, I just don't feel comfortable using a joystick to play my console games. Although, I will admit, for Virtua Fighter 4, if you want to master Akira, you BETTER use a joystick, that is the only way I can get some of his moves out...I just don't see how it is possible with a PS2 dual shock.

As for Viewtiful Joe, I have been playing it for the past week on the PS2. Dante's cool and all, but I still like Joe better. I still have yet to unlock Alastor, but I plan on trying soon. Yeah, I know he's not that great, but he's my favorite Viewtiful Joe character.

EDIT: If anyone interested, Oupost.com has Viewtiful Joe for PS2 for $19.99. Shipping will most likely kill the deal, but still...

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4156233...IN_RSLT_PG

Messages In This Thread
Life is viewtiful. Opinons of Viewtiful Joe. - by Berserker - 09-15-2004, 08:50 AM