What Was The First HK Series You Bought ?
Last Exile Wrote:Hey,

im sitting here making a list for a friend of my HK anime so he know what i have to borrow and im looking through all of my titles and this got me thinking of this topic. so everyone what was the first HK title/series you bought and where ?

My answer :
Outlaw Star Perfect collection - http://www.anime88.com
-they ripped me off it was like 35 for the set and was my first buy. it shipped from hong kong and was the mac version. at first i didnt know what and why the set was so cheap and when i got it i played it on my old xbox and it didnt work it skipped and would not play straight through ! i was pissed ! now on my new dvd player and xbox it works fine damn tomnson drive !

also now the site is no longer there and i liked it cause they had hard to find titles and also R1 movies and they were at whole sale prices , and they were real.

-LE
U thought u got ripped off, my first HK was Gundam Wing (MI) which can with a seperate endless waltz dvd, I bought this off of a seller on ebay, at the time i thought i was getting a good deal but now i just regret it soo much. It costed me in total £55 which is over $100. I only found out about this site when i went on a hunt for G gundam.
I got ripped. Sad

Messages In This Thread
What Was The First HK Series You Bought ? - by fahad17 - 08-23-2004, 04:36 AM