hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Are you sure that you weren't the reason that he was masterbating? Maybe he didn't start until you go there.

But yeah. What a loser. How many people did you tell there about this incident? I'm sure he was embarassed for the rest of his stay at that place.

Actually, at my school, it's a 17-1 male to female ratio, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was the reason. He didn't care, he actually thought it was funny. When you go to a school like that, your perspective on things changes greatly and things like that don't become as big a deal anymore.
The set up is there are around 26 guys and 4 girls in each company (unit of people that live on the same floor) and supposidly they're not supposed to touch those girls, creating a "brother/sister" relationship. So seeing the same girls for 6 months without leave gets kinda tiring, dont you think? Freshman year, from August to Thanksgiving, there is no leave granted. You have to stay on campus.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo? - by ladysilverice - 08-17-2004, 04:01 PM