Import Anime Forums

Full Version: hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
?
Yuki this thread might fit better in the General Babble
Me and a mate were walking through town and these two guys past and I swear one said 'and then I fucked the chicken' and I turned to my mate and he heard it aswell... We were freaked out...
hahahahaha thats hilarious, and sorry i thought i had made this in general babble my bad
I use to work with a bunch of women when I was 14 and I overheard a group of them talking about how they liked to be fucked in the ass. That's when I realized women are sooo much nastier than guys give them credit for.
haha my friend was sitting in class and he overheard two girls talking about that and hes only in 9th grade
There was one time after fight practice where a bunch of us went out for beer and to share "no shit there I was" stories. Our conversation covered everything from crazy fighting situations to improbable sexual encounters to where we buy our armour from.

After about two hours of this a round of fresh beer showed up at our table compliments of a guy at the next table who had been eavesdropping on us and enjoying himself. The guy said we were way more entertaining than any movie he'd been to see in a while and he felt that he owed us the price of admission.

So we ended up being the random conversation for someone else.

And I have a ninth grade memory of two girls talking about the size of one of the football players dick. They were using one of those giant candy canes for size comparison and one girl had to show how much she could fit in her mouth. I had to wait for EVERYONE in the class to leave before I felt comfortable standing up... ahh... ninth grade...
hahah freaking sluts
Zagatto you are a very wrong and lucky guy
WEll I can't really say that I have heard any randomness I usually do the randomness becuz I have this problem of ADD It is really hilarious sometimes...my friends will be talking and all of sudden I will come up with a random comment......... I am randomness becuz I get bored easily with the conversation.... and pretty much right now since morg is in Iraq anythng other than sex... is very boring to me... and I do the whole...ohhhhhhh shiney stuff thing.... its funny:p
Wow well kids this thread for all you younger viewers has gone from PG-13 to a R rating lol
It's funny how often I hear that lucky and wrong thing from people.

I'm just glad that I get to enjoy it.

Ooohhh.... look... shiny....
Very funny but I jsut said that everyday convo... is mostly about the act... sorry it went to an r rating...........Rolleyes Anyways I will talk toyou guys later
I figure this is an R-rated site that just doesn't advertise.
Go look around in the store some time... anyone can look at screen captures from a bunch of the hentai movies. At least when we're talking about things there is some frame of reference to put things into.
I am am sure we all have some R to X rated things we have experience or viewed in person. I am still tring to forget some of mine
Pages: 1 2 3