hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo?
my cousin was talking to me and he wiggs out runs out the door and jumps the fence runs around on the other side jumps the wall again and then walks straight and jumps in the pool and then runs inside wet and says ohh so then what happened !

my cousin is a freak he i think has A.D.D.

his little nephew is the same way the little guy was at my uncles house and he starts acting up and runnning and fake crying and then runs to the door and then takes off and runs accross the street opens there door and the family was eating dinner he runs through there house and openes there back door and jumps in there pool. he doesnt know how to swim and this family is shocked he did this and they were eating at the time. and then the family calls my uncle and tell them this and he laughs and doenst do a thing to the kid ! that is why he doesnt learn. i just learned to that he puts some sleep pill in his milk at night i though that was so funny.

lol

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Messages In This Thread
hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo? - by Last Exile - 08-16-2004, 10:12 PM