Driving Concerns
learn etiquette and try and pick up the un-written rules of driving.

Being an aggressive driver is not a bad thing. I, personally, cannot stand most of the people in the suburbs around me. There are too many assholes that do obnoxious things, too many old people that drive slow, too many people who just can't accelerate. In fact, while we were stopped in front of a train, I try and make a left turn, but decide to get back in the driving lane in order to make a right turn. EVeryone is stopped, I maneuver my way to go forward and some jackass cuts me off so that the can be at the front of the line. Then, of course, they're at the front of the line and they won't fucking accelerate! It's like they're accelerating at 1 mph/s!! The person on the right side was slow as well. I can't stand when these people just don't fucking move!

Anyways, everyone gets nervous when they start driving. You are driving a 1-2 ton projectile. However, after a few months of regular driving you get really good at it.

PS - learn to drive a manual transmission. You have a LOT more things to do at once when you drive that and it ultimately makes you a MUCH BETTER DRIVER. I am far more alert and know my car much better over driving an auto.

Messages In This Thread
Driving Concerns - by Nina182B - 08-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Driving Concerns - by ladysilverice - 08-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Driving Concerns - by Japschin - 08-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Driving Concerns - by kakomu - 08-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Driving Concerns - by Vicious - 08-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Driving Concerns - by Mantis421 - 08-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Driving Concerns - by Vicious - 08-15-2004, 02:00 PM