big order received, what to watch first?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I don't understand how our opinions should make a difference to you, but I'd go with ROD ova first and then Steel Angel Kurumi dubbed. When Hilary shows up around epiosde 8 and starts cursing left and right . . . :o

I know it sounds stupid and I'm gonna watch them all of course thats why I bought them, but the thruth is that I've been thinking tooooo much about it and I cant make up my mind, I strat to pick one and then I'm like "maybe this one first or meybe that one", and I don't have like that much free time so maybe I could forget about a "really must see" title, but the way I was thinking was to start with the shortest series and end with the longest, and by asking your opinions I can also see what you think about the series.
And hey Vicious, I dont know who hilary is, is she a voice actor or something, if she is which character does she play in one series, it looks like shes very good by the way you speak about her so maybe I'll check her out.Smile

And ArkaidR, I'm not the kind of guy that watches a little of this and a little of that, I watch it from start to end and dont start anything else till I finish that, same way with movies I cant start to watch I movie when its right in the middle. But thanks for the help
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
big order received, what to watch first? - by Seijuro Hiko - 08-05-2004, 04:54 PM