Are your license plates interesting? And some other stuff too.
Are your car's license plates what you would call "interesting". Or are they just boring? Do you have some special plates, or just the default ones? Minnesota's license plates seem to be rather colorful in comparison to some I've seen. They have the tree...and the lake on there. When I do see other state's I usually forget what they look like. However one time I saw one that really struck me as lackluster...might have been Colorado, but maybe not so no one from Colorado attack. I see a MESS of Ontario plates. I don't think any Canadian plates are very fancy with graphics. I could be wrong about that too though.

Speaking of Ontario, there's this lady that works at the Pizza Hut over there in Fort Frances that comes to our Domino's while still in uniform. It's kind of a funny thing. It is like the perfect advertisement (nothing against Pizza Hut of course, but my friend owns the Domino's and gives me discounts, hard not to be a bit biased.) because here is this Pizza Hut employee that travels to another country to eat at Domino's.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D

Messages In This Thread
Are your license plates interesting? And some other stuff too. - by Owozifa - 07-11-2004, 03:16 PM