Some basic questions from a newbie and some show questions
the items listed in STORE are in stock, whenever I am sold out of the item its no longer listed in store until I restock it (I get alot of emails from people asking for an item they saw in store but its no longer there, asking if I am not selling it anymore... reason its not in store is because its sold out, once i restock it, it gets added back there) the only way to get things on backorder is say u purchase 5 items of something i have listed in store and I only have 4 in stock, I usually ship the 4 and ship the balance when its in stock, (about a week to restock) unless the buyer wants to exchange/refund for the out of stock item.. but this has only happened to me twice and the buyer did not have any problems with it and got their items (and some freebies for the wait) within a 14 days

anyhow... shipping time for AS/MAC to your location would take about 4 to 10 business days, depending on customs.. if ordering other items (FX MI AV) probably 3 days for delivery, shipped from California

as for the other questions... its an opinion question so I will let other users comment.

Messages In This Thread
Some basic questions from a newbie and some show questions - by JunkieJoe - 09-10-2002, 11:51 AM