Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Some basic questions from a newbie and some show questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I was just wondering if you could all help me out with some newbie-esk questions.
1. The first is can i assume when I order from this site that a product is in stock (ie the order status is reasonably updated) and there is no chance that I will have to wait for it to come from Hong Kong? If this does occur can I cancel the order so I will not have to wait for an excessive delivary time (This had to be done with animemanics(sp).com who were polite and prompt with it.
2.Who is the fastest shiper to the PA, USA area? I know the various online stores can range from 3 days to 14.
3.How is Gasaraki? I heard that it is good if you like indepth realistic political stories (the west wing, etc) and if you like a techno-thrillers. Sort of like a cnn instead of all out action.
4.If you like Trigun will you more then likely like Cowboy Bebop?
Thanks for thaking the the time to read and (hopefully) answer these questions. It is alway nice to find an online community that helps each other out so much.
I've never met anyone that did not enjoy Cowboy Bebop to some degree.

I live in D.C. and I usually get everything I order in 3-7 days if its in stock, it will say whether it is or not. Also to make sure you enjoy what you buy more look up the reviews so you don't buy crap. For example only buy the Cowboy Bebop Set done by FX, the other one is pure shit.
the items listed in STORE are in stock, whenever I am sold out of the item its no longer listed in store until I restock it (I get alot of emails from people asking for an item they saw in store but its no longer there, asking if I am not selling it anymore... reason its not in store is because its sold out, once i restock it, it gets added back there) the only way to get things on backorder is say u purchase 5 items of something i have listed in store and I only have 4 in stock, I usually ship the 4 and ship the balance when its in stock, (about a week to restock) unless the buyer wants to exchange/refund for the out of stock item.. but this has only happened to me twice and the buyer did not have any problems with it and got their items (and some freebies for the wait) within a 14 days

anyhow... shipping time for AS/MAC to your location would take about 4 to 10 business days, depending on customs.. if ordering other items (FX MI AV) probably 3 days for delivery, shipped from California

as for the other questions... its an opinion question so I will let other users comment.
Ok cool thanx for the help.
I was just wondering does it help to order early (Cowboy Bebop PC) or does it make more sense just to order it tommorw (Wed)?
thanks
Bebop PC is FX set, its handled by my other vendor whos in California, she ships out out every Monday Wednesday and Friday, so I would recommand placing order today so she will have it packaged and ready for tomorrow 100%, and u will probably receive it by Friday Smile
Cowboy Bebop is incredible. As an anime fan you'll definately like it. :mrgreen: This coming from the guy who was obssesed about love comedies. :mrgreen: