Some basic questions from a newbie and some show questions
Hi I was just wondering if you could all help me out with some newbie-esk questions.
1. The first is can i assume when I order from this site that a product is in stock (ie the order status is reasonably updated) and there is no chance that I will have to wait for it to come from Hong Kong? If this does occur can I cancel the order so I will not have to wait for an excessive delivary time (This had to be done with animemanics(sp).com who were polite and prompt with it.
2.Who is the fastest shiper to the PA, USA area? I know the various online stores can range from 3 days to 14.
3.How is Gasaraki? I heard that it is good if you like indepth realistic political stories (the west wing, etc) and if you like a techno-thrillers. Sort of like a cnn instead of all out action.
4.If you like Trigun will you more then likely like Cowboy Bebop?
Thanks for thaking the the time to read and (hopefully) answer these questions. It is alway nice to find an online community that helps each other out so much.

Messages In This Thread
Some basic questions from a newbie and some show questions - by gfanikf - 09-10-2002, 09:20 AM