Other seller companies
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
Great customer service and super fast shipping if you are stateside.

Great customer service but not 100% fantastic. Before I found IA, I found Cookiejar first. Had some questions so I asked Bella the questions. Waited 1 week, no replies. So I left, came to IA and never went back.

It's stated "USA shipping is a flat fee of $6 or $8 (insured), no matter how many titles you order.
We ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Average delivery time is 2-5 days. "
in the FAQ section.
However, I do know of someone who paid $8 but items were shipped via Media Mail($6 with insurance). If I remembered correctly, for the order to be shipped via Priority Mail was abt $10 including insurance.
My friend emailed Bella asking why did she ship Media Mail when stated in the website, she ships via Priority, she took around 4 days to reply.
I forgot what exactly she said but it was phrased in a way that the buyer SHOULD BE grateful to her for selling him the dvds and not charging him extra for special orders (DBZ sets).

Initially, i thought that maybe my friend's not a regular customer but on the contrary, he had been with her for 1-1.5yrs as a regular buyer. Even though he knew abt IA, he was loyal to Cookiejar till this incident. He was sort of annoyed with her "You should be grateful to me" answer.

Other than this, I think Cookiejar is pretty reliable.

***So far, IA is the most reliable site. Good customer service, prompt deliveries. You can do a request for the dvds you want and JJ will definitely save it for u.***

Messages In This Thread
Other seller companies - by Cidien - 07-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Other seller companies - by rarnom - 07-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Other seller companies - by Japschin - 07-03-2004, 03:10 AM
Other seller companies - by Vicious - 07-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Other seller companies - by Cidien - 07-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Other seller companies - by morgorath - 07-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Other seller companies - by Elcoholic - 07-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Other seller companies - by Cidien - 07-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Other seller companies - by tsunami - 07-04-2004, 05:26 PM