Wing Gundam Zero Custom Perfect Grade 1/60th scale
Hate to burst your bubble, cnanthavong, but the Wing Zero Custom is one of the cheapest Perfect Grades you can buy. $160 is way too expensive, as I do believe there are places that sell for MUCH cheaper. Even older models such as the Zeta Gundam sell for more. That means even newer models, such as the MK-II (Regular or Titans), and especially the GP-01FB Perfect Grade kits are way more expensive. The only thing that's somewhat impressive about the Wing Zero Custom PG kit is the wing construction, which are flexible plastic with wire spines. Other than that, you get an extremely SMALL PG model (since GW Gundams are midgets compared to UC Gundams) and one that's not very impressively designed on the inside, or inspiring on the outside.

Fahad, if you want a fantastic Wing Gundam model, I would highly recommend the recently released Master Grade (MG) Gundam Wing Ver. Ka, which was the re-design of the Gundam by Hajime Katoki. It's much cheaper, and it's quite beautiful once you're through panel-lining and painting it. I'm a happy owner of one myself, and even though it's smaller than my UC Master Grades (such as the Nu Gundam or Sazabi), it's still quite flashy, detailed, and eloquent looking, and much more mechanical looking that the cliched and BS angel wings found on the Custom version. This is the design that was actually made before the Custom design, before it was butchered for the Wing Endless Waltz OVAs.

I'm going to sleep right now, but if anyone wants to post links to pictures of this model, please be kind and do so. Otherwise, Fahad, do a search (don't forget to leave in the "ver. ka"), and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Wing Gundam Zero Custom Perfect Grade 1/60th scale - by Robojack - 06-12-2004, 02:57 AM