Congress is getting ready for a draft
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
If I got drafted I don't think I'd complain too much unless I had a family. I would definately be scared but I'd do what I gotta do. There's nothing wrong with joining the army in any regards really at the moment. I just don't want to be in it. Nothing wrong with that either. But if I got drafted I would do my best as a soldier. My Granpa was in Korea and has all kinds of stories even though he only shot his rifle once the entire time he was there. ONE ROUND! That was it. What a story THAT is. It'd be worth it for the stories I could tell my children one day. I would make the best out of a "bad" situation. I have a cousin going to Kuwait next weekend and am proud to have a family member doing something with his life. I am also glad to have you guys Morg, Schultz, Ka-Talliya, and Nyx there or maybe I would never have gotten to know you on here if you guys weren't in the military. See I'm making the best of it now!Wink

You make a good point. The reason I dont want to be drafted is first of all, I dont think we should be fighting this war in the first place. Second, I have college and hopefully a good career in front of me that I dont want to waste it because I got killed fighting a war for oil.

I support the troops that are fighting in Iraq to keep america free. I think that the terrorist need to pay for what they did to our country. But Bush was stupid to invade Iraq without U.N. support.

Messages In This Thread
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by rav96 - 05-25-2004, 09:19 AM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by BadAsh - 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by rav96 - 05-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by Vile - 05-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by -spike- - 05-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by Phzzy - 05-31-2004, 10:49 PM