Congress is getting ready for a draft
Ok I didn't say anything for a while but some of your comments really get my goat... You say if they draft you just say "I'm not going...and take a seat in jail" you know what I hope you get a big black guy named Jimbo and he introduces you to his "black snake"...

America has a 100% volunteer Armed Force. ANd what I mean by that is we volunteered to serve our country. Belive me there are military out there in service that feels we should be there, but when it is time to go they pack there bags, kiss thier wives and children, and board that plane. Stop your bitching... Oh and about turning Islam or running to another country let's look at those 2 choices...

First run to another country I have a friend in Germany that as soon as he finished HS and was 18 he had to serve 2 years in the Germany army, and the same happened to my buddy in South Korea. So be thank full that guys (and gals) like Schultz, Nxgl (marine), and myself step up so you don't have too...

Last about going Islam that doesn't help you in a draft and considering the reasons behind this war you could be a terroist and end up in a new type of jail where you aren't so well treated or safe. Plus you would be one hell of a little bitch...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Messages In This Thread
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by rav96 - 05-25-2004, 09:19 AM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by BadAsh - 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by rav96 - 05-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by Vile - 05-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by morgorath - 05-31-2004, 07:48 AM
Congress is getting ready for a draft - by Phzzy - 05-31-2004, 10:49 PM