Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Well I believe I never said no one pointed to rule 20. What I did say was that was all that really had to be said.

Secondly, I never judged you nor said communication was boring or mundane; I asked if your lives were so mundane and boring to berate, belittle, and flame, for 2 pages.

And if you want to put blame on someone for starting this little flame war, you should put it in part on yourself with:

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Posted in the rules. YOur quote is an obvious instigation to start a sub vs dub debate.

as that in itself was instigation to start a rebuttle/excuse from him, and then a flame war. All you had to say: was hey, just so you know, rule 20 says this is a no no.... it'd be best for your health and mental sanity to not do this again. After which he could of then replied: note taken, won't happen again.

Yet instead theres 2 pages of "dumbass" and insinuations of mental midgetry comments directed to one another. Its just odd how everyone was helpful at first to the guy, then as soon as he stumbles and unintentionally breaks a rule; suddenly everyone's beating him with sticks. It still seems that what he originally said seemed logical to follow after the comment made previously before it, even if that previous comment was a joke.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by rabidsg - 05-27-2004, 10:33 AM