Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Quote:Originally posted by rabidsg
so uhh, how about that Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut....

No offence but are your guys' lives so mundane and boring of an existance that you have to berate, belittle, and flame one another over and over. This should of ended like 2 pages ago, when all someone should of said was, please see rule 20 or so. Say your peace once, and move on with your lives, ffs.

hmm, funny, I DID say that it was against the rules, and funny that I DID say: "We all knew that you pointed to the noob excuse, but had you been a slight bit more humble about it and apologized for not seeing the rule and just not posted about it again, that post would have faded into obscurity, but you decided to jump on our case and go on the offensive.". That basically means that the flame was brought down upon him for being such a dolt and I have no reason to feel guilt or remorse. As for my life being so "mundane" and "boring", who are you to judge us? I mean really? Because we've made a few posts telling this guy our thoughts? Might as well say all forms of communication are basically parts of a boring and mundane life...

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by kakomu - 05-27-2004, 10:09 AM