Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
Nope, I won't make any long, drawn out responses for your dumb ass to try and comprehend.

And by the way, who exactly are people like me. Oh yeah, I forgot, it?s that chunk of the population specifically designated as those who are similar to Mathew.

Oh, I would really love to see you try and punch me. It would be the pinnacle of entertainment.

I will no longer respond to this thread. I made no mistake, and stand by that, and you are pitiful at arguing. I?m really scared too; your sidekick Rav96 will probably be hot on my tail with insults.

Couldn't come up with anything of your own, so you're calling me what I call you huh? And I'm the pitiful one? If you want to believe that, go right ahead.

I'd love to see me 'try' and punch you too. Come to Otakon and you can have your wish.

I'm really confused by the Mathew response and your whole line of reasoning there. Too bad we won't get a response from you anymore to help clarify that. Rolleyes

To everyone else: I apologize for this waste of your time. I was pretty pitiful and uncreative since I was trying to focus on the NBA. what can I say . . . I love this game!!!! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by Vicious - 05-27-2004, 03:23 AM