Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
what about the other ones? Didn't have a response to those did you? Honestly, I don't give a crap about Canada or any other country. why would I care how they spell stuff there? I go by American spellings, since I live in the US and US basically makes all the rules.

Also dumbass, how do I know you're in Canada? stop putting the cart before the horse

I hear nothing but ridiculous drivel coming out of your mouth. so i gave up on making intelligent posts. I figure I'd speak on a level you'd be more comfortable with.

I agree. It's pretty pathetic, since I couldn't give a shit about peoples minor misspellings. but I've never been above stooping to someone elses level.

It's no fun arguing with someone that makes no sense. I think logically and you do not. I'll wait for Batz to come around. you two would seem to get along better.

People like you, that think they're all smart and smug, I wish you were in front of me so I could just punch you, knock your sorry ass out, and make you shut up. that'd be the easiest way and it'd make me feel better too since I haven't hit anyone in a few weeks.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by Vicious - 05-26-2004, 06:44 PM