Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Oh I forgot, there?s no such thing as sarcasm in your world. Notice which rule I quoted.

Yes, if you read it, (evidently you have not) you will notice that it is quite humorous. And to explain that humor, since you, the hypocrite calling me a dumbass, probably will not understand it; I will be kind and help you.

See, if it says : Think before you post, its implying that, with my posting this, I do not believe you thought before you posted. It was merely to show how stupid using technicalities in order to corner someone is.

I am also very fond of this:

It's better for you to keep your mouth shut and have people believe that you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Well, let?s see here. If I just posted that from the rules, (in different wording just to clarify so in your struggle to find insignificant and groundless comebacks you don?t try that one) it seems that you simply reworded what I said. I really do admire your skills in alliteration, rewording what "the dumbass" said and all.

Oh, and "franlkly" is not a word. Now who's the dumbass.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by Thinders - 05-26-2004, 05:59 PM