Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders
You fail to see the humour here. I wrote that "in the middle of the thread excuse" because i was being flamed on technical grounds. And my response was not out of anger, it was to show you your own stupidity. You did not call me a dumbass just because you wanted to make a point, you too made a stupid comment, yet are blind to that fact. Before you post next time, id like you to consider this rule:

Thanks, and have a great day.

Hahaha. I love it how you're trying to work yourself out of this hole you've dug for yourself. Let's see how many inconsistencies I can find.

First off, your excuse was ridiculous and had nothing to do with you showing anyone's stupidity but your own.

I did call you a dumbass because of two reasons. the first being because I believe it to be true. the second being that I knew you'd give me the desired response that you did which would show us your stupidity by you contradicting your own initial excuse.

Hopefully you're still with me at this point and haven't gotten confused yet. the last part is the most 'ironic' and 'moronic' as well IMO. You just wrote your reasoning talking about how you were being flamed on 'technical grounds', and then you went and quoted the forum rules. Thus trying to use these same 'technicalities' against me.

I'm confused here since you're very inconsistent with your use of these rules. Do you only read them and comprehend them when they're in your favor? Also, does this mean that you had already read those rules before Kakomu pointed them out to you?

It's pretty fun to see how you keep contradicting yourself. I suggest you stop making these posts and trying to come up with some form of reasoning. Because franlkly, you're not very good at it. I think you'd do better for yourself if you just kept your 'reasoning' to yourself. Here's a little phrase for you to keep in mind:

It's better for you to keep your mouth shut and have people believe that you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by Vicious - 05-26-2004, 05:35 PM